WhatsApp Commerce For Brands: All You Need to Know
With over 2.7 billion active users, WhatsApp is the #1 communication platform in the world. In the last 2 months, there have been multiple initiatives that point towards WhatsApp changing the business landscape by turning into a commerce platform.
Here are 5 reasons why WhatsApp Commerce is going to be the future.
- Facebook invests $5.7 Billion into Reliance Jio and its partnership with Jio Mart
- The upcoming launch of WhatsApp Pay in India
- Surge in consumer demand to transact with retailers using WhatsApp driven due to Covid-19
- Interactive Elements are now available with WhatsApp Enterprise API
- The increasing trend of chatbot-driven Citizen Services on WhatsApp
All of this suggests that the future of shopping is finally here! It’s time for businesses to gear up for this paradigm shift by preparing to enable conversational commerce for their customers.
Fill in the form to watch the on-demand webinar in which representatives from Haptik decipher the upcoming commerce trends and what they mean to businesses while going over the playbook for implementing commerce solutions on WhatsApp.
Haptik is the company behind the development of the Jio Mart WhatsApp application and is a group company of Reliance Industries.