The True Cost of Building an Intelligent Virtual Assistant
Businesses across industries have been implementing Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) solutions to automate key functions such as Customer Care and Sales. However, the process of building a good IVA solution that comprehensively solves real business problems is fairly complex. Before making the crucial decision on whether to Build an IVA solution in-house, or to Buy it from a third-party vendor, it is first important for you to understand precisely what the process involves.
The True Cost of Building an Intelligent Virtual Assistant is Haptik’s comprehensive guide to enterprises that are interested in implementing a virtual assistant solution. This white paper will give you a deeper understanding of the various components involved in building an IVA for enterprise, and the complexity and cost involved in building each of the components. It will also present other options available to enterprises for acquiring an IVA solution.
Who should read this?
This white paper is aimed at helping:
- Product Owners at tech companies considering an IVA solution to solve a business problem efficiently.
- Heads of Customer Service/Support trying to enhance their contact centers and save costs.
- Business Leaders within an organization who are considering deploying virtual assistants for their enterprises.
What you will learn:
- The different components involved in building an IVA solution.
- High-level lifecycle of building an IVA solution.
- Complexities and costs of each of the components of an IVA solution.
- Pros and cons of building an IVA solution end-to-end in-house.
- Pros and cons of buying an off-the-shelf solution.
- Pros and cons of buying off-the-shelf tools and building an IVA solution using these tools.