Intelligence Satisfaction Score (ISAT)
Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVA) have emerged over the last decade to address age-old pain points faced by people when interacting with businesses. From simple chatbots and voice bots to specialist domain-specific agents, IVAs have evolved from being just a feature – to becoming the products themselves.
While metrics such as Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) have been leveraged by brands to assess IVA performance, they are solely focused on measuring Customer Experience (CX), which in reality is influenced by several other factors, thereby ignoring the core performance indicator of an IVA —its intelligence.
So, how exactly do you measure the intelligence of a Virtual Assistant?
To answer that question, Haptik has conceptualized the Intelligence Satisfaction Score (ISAT) – an industry-first framework to determine the “intelligence” of an IVA solution and ultimately measure its impact on customer experience at scale.
This whitepaper serves as a comprehensive guide to the ISAT framework.
Who Should Read This?
- Customer Experience leaders looking to maximize customer convenience and delight
- Digital Transformation leaders looking to leverage cutting-edge technology to optimize business operations and improve brand experience
- Digital Strategists and Innovation leads at organizations seeking to deliver an online experience as seamless as offline
- Heads of Customer Service/Support trying to enhance the efficiency and performance of their contact center operations
- Product Owners at tech companies who are focused on building optimal user experiences
- Business Leaders within an organization aiming to improve brand affinity and profitability
What you will learn:
- Limitations of existing CX metrics when it comes to measuring IVA performance
- The science behind the ISAT framework, and how it works
- How ISAT can derive actionable insights for your business
- How ISAT can help you enhance your customer experience