Chatbots to Intelligent Virtual Assistants: The Evolution of Conversational AI
The terms ‘chatbot’ and ‘intelligent virtual assistant’ have often been used interchangeably for conversational interfaces that respond to a user’s inputs. But there are significant differences between the two that go beyond terminology. And for brands that seek to implement Conversational AI solutions, it is crucial to have an understanding of the differing capabilities of chatbots and virtual assistants, as well as customer perceptions of and expectations from these solutions.
From Chatbots to Virtual Assistants: The Evolution of Conversational AI is Haptik’s comprehensive guide for brands to understand precisely what an Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) is, and the specific capabilities IVAs have that make them stand apart from chatbots.
Who should read this?
- Product Heads planning to implement an IVA solution for sales or customer care.
- Customer Support Heads looking to understand how IVAs can reduce cost and scale teams efficiently.
- Sales or Marketing Heads looking to understand how IVAs can help you engage and convert prospective customers.
- Innovation Officers looking to understand how IVAs can transform the customer experience that your brand delivers.
By reading this whitepaper you will:
- Learn precisely what an IVA is, and how it differs from a chatbot.
- Understand exactly what an IVA can do.
- Gain insight into how IVA solutions can help brands.