Haptik is one of the world’s largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 100+ strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Manager/Senior Manager, Pre Sales.
The role requires a good blend of technical, product and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front end sales team to close large scale enterprise deals. You will, on a day to day basis, work with various external clients& internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutioning & selling. You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
● Communicate regularly with internal and external teams to facilitate increase in top line revenue
● Work with ISVs and ensure they are successful and are able to churn quality bots with faster turnaround
● Manage relationships and with some of Haptik’s largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
● Use the domain experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client specific collaterals and demos for the sales team
● Help the sales team qualify leads through deep understanding of the solution, the technology, customer pain points, and the qualification criteria
● Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials and proposal submission. Collaborate with the various teams involved in the process to provide the best response to the specific questions in the RFP, review the RFP response with the various stakeholders, and finalize a winning response for a timely submission. Ensure guidelines are met in case of any bids or tenders, and scope is thoroughly aligned with the expected solution
● Develop the solution roadmap, estimate cost, and prepare business case for AI solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support
● Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for solutions using bot technologies from various vendors/products/platform providers. Know what’s happening in the chatbot world and perform a detailed competitive analysis to derive the strengths and weaknesses of the solution.
● Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
● 4-6 years of experience with at least 2-3 years of experience in a Pre Sales & Solutioning role in a large enterprise set up
● Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
● Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
● Has a good understanding of sdk’s and api’s and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
● Experience of building a bot on any platform will be an added advantage.
● Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
● Experience of managing a team will be a plus
● Prior experience of working on large technology tenders & proposals will be a
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.
This website stores cookies in order to collect information about how you interact with our website. By continuing to the website, you allow the use of these cookies. To find out more, see our Cookies Policy.
35 under 35
Best Innovation in
Conversational AI company
of the year 2018
Companies in 2018