Don’t you just love the IRCTC booking procedure? Especially the part where you’ve to call, cry and say “Mummy ticket ka page load nahi ho raha. Flight se aa jaun?” 😀
We we’ll try and keep the jokes aside for now.
Before we started writing this post, we wanted to get out there and do a little research on people’s experience while booking tickets on IRCTC. Somehow that wasn’t required when just one Google search led us to this..
For those of you who have tried to book railway tickets online, more often than not it has been a herculean task at hand that ends up with a failure. And for those, who succeeded in booking a ticket for yourself, confirmed, we’re guessing these were your feelings…
Being your Personal Assistant we clearly wanted to make this helluva task a lot simpler and translate your need to travel into an easier, quicker one. With that in mind, ladies & gentlemen, we present to you “Train Bookings” on Haptik that helps you plan your booking, find most favourable train timings and book your ticket in a few simple taps. Sounds too good to be true? How about you try this out on the App, in the travel channel and check for yourself. haptik.co/download
With train bookings being launched, how can train journeys be far behind.
And here are 7 (compelling) reasons as to why you should travel by train more often:
- There is always a fantastic view outside the window
- You meet interesting people. A music band, a bunch of sadhus – you can never tell.
- The Railway Station kulhad is like some magical potion that tastes different from any other chai you have ever tasted.
- You get to alight at in between stations and take in the ambience before continuing on your journey.
- You can watching real life Bollywood unfurl before you through tearful goodbyes and new beginnings.
- Travelling with friends by train is an experience that’s tough to beat.
- And lastly, you get to sit at the door. The doooooor!
Trains reek of nostalgia; are cramped with memories of a journey and are surrounded by some of the most beautiful views you’ll ever see. Take that trip you’ve been planning to and get your tickets booked via your Personal Assistant in a few easy steps.
Bon Voyage, fellas!